Dear President Benigno Aquino
First of all it's an honor, just writing this letter to you. I hope that you will be interested in my letter to you, please read it all.
I want to say that your parents were patriotic people of the Philippines, your father was a man with bravery, a man of great leadership, and also a man who is not afraid to risk his life for his country. He fought against the tyranny of Marcos , to release the people of the Philippines from his clutches. The woman, who was just like your father, also fought against Marcos, she brought upon People Power, and released us from his iron grip. They helped the Filipinos in their hardships.
I want that your Excellency would follow your parents footsteps, help the people, help our country to progress. Serve your fellowmen, and most importantly, serve your country!!!
Sincerely,
Carl Jade Ramos
Sincerely,
Carl Jade Ramos
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento